Friday, April 9, 2010

Failed Time Ticket

So my life is spiraling downhill. This is the week where every student is picking their rooms for next year. Everyone has the right to choose what ever is available when there time slot to choose is up. Well, because im an absolute idiot and did not get my room deposit check in on time nor my rsp form filled out, i do not have a time ticket to select a room until AFTER May 22. I cant even get into cheney or degroat. The whole situation is entirely my fault but in my defense i have been really busy. Baseball is my life, writing studies is supplying enormous amounts of work, and i have mad research papers do for health and history. These last thirty days of school could not go by any slower. My plan is to see what is available when my time ticket is presented to me and if nothing is open i could just live off campus or just sneak into an available room that has opened up. The Red Sox also lost two games at home to the Yankees and that completely killed my spirits after they had won the first game of the year. Either way, the World Series is going to consist of one of those two teams, that happen to play in the hardest division in baseball with the hardest schedule. Every year, who ever does not win the AL east the other goes through the wild card. My conclusion is that the Yankees will be plagued with injuries because they got some old dudes on their team. Any tips on rooming let me know?

6 comments:

  1. Yeah the rooming is horrible this year. I got my deposit in on time and I'm still stuck in Whitaker.. horrible. I know. But at least there are a TON of rooms left for guys. In fact, that's all that's left. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, that sucks that you cant pick til late may. thats not cool. its all good though. there's prolly gonna be rooms open that have one spot already taken. and it did suck to see the red sox lose the next two to the yankees. but its maddd early. im not worried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch that sucks that you didnt get to pick a room yet but im sure there will be something open. i just found out that they are saving so many rooms for freshman coming in and there even saving some suites for them in the towers which is total bull but whatever this shool is very unorganized with the whole rooming situation. me and my friend got shut out of our suite too, it sucks. im sure you can get a good room

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you about how much the rooming situation sucks! I live in Glass Tower, and as a freshman that is a luxury. The thought of going to floor bathrooms after living with one in my room disgusts me! All of my friends are living in Glass Tower next year, we aren't all together and I am stuck with a random roommate but at least we are all on the same floor. Hopefully, after Room Swap day it will all work out. At least you aren't living in a cardboard box in the courtyard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. same exact thing happened to me bra. you prob got it figured out by now but i called the advisement office and they hooked me up with a single in clark after it said that there were barely any rooms available at the time. if you havent dialed them digits hit it up bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. A simular thing happen to me and my time ticket ended up being alot later than it should have been. Now i gotta live in a designed triple next year. It could be worse though i just cant wait to get off campus junior year and have a house.

    ReplyDelete